This page outlines the term of use for this website and my writings in general, whether they appear within this domain name or anywhere else on the internet or in print. I could write a lengthy legal document covering all my bases catering to the letter of the law, but I prefer to give a more general summary. Here are some bullet points:
- The views expressed in any and all my writings do not express the view of my employer, colleagues, friends, parents, children, pets, etc. The content herein are entirely my own unless otherwise cited, referenced or linked to.
- The content of my writings, unless otherwise stated or cited, is my own. If you need to use it somehow, please either cite the page you found it on or link it from your website or blog. If you're interested in using entire article(s) please contact me with specifics.
- I am fallible, the information within my writings can be wrong, but I do take the TRUTH seriously. So if you think you've detected an error I would be highly appreciative being informed of it.
- My writings are not intended to provoke, belittle, arouse anger, spread hatred, slander, or anything of the like. My writings are to be taken within the context of my belief system and worldview provided to me by my first amendment rights.
- I reserve the right to voice my political, religious, philosophical and practical views on culture and laws and to defend my worldview.
- The proper use of this website is entirely your responsibility. Nothing is guaranteed! Nothing is promised!