Cold and Lonely Truth – Details
Is reality made up of only things we can see or experience? Should we depend on science alone to tell us what is real? And what about the deeper things in life? Has science replaced religion? These and other questions are dealt with in this thought-provoking and thorough examination of the nature of truth, the psychology of belief, the substance of faith, the purpose of existence, scientific evidence for the existence of God, the archaeological consistency with Christianity and its historical validity. Why would a good and loving God allow people to suffer? Why is there so much evil in this world? Why doesn’t God simply reveal Himself and allow us to simply experience Him in a tangible way? In this profound investigation into the nature of truth, Arthur Khachatryan answers these and other questions. Truth is that which corresponds to reality. Yet the tenets of the postmodern world have taken shelter in hearts and minds, allowing the tide of rationalization to infiltrate our reality. Today, truth is under attack. It is no longer obvious, free, revered, concrete and specific. We have learned to avoid it, refuse it, despise it and redefine it. But reality still beckons…
- ISBN-1453850872 EAN-9781453850879
- Published in Los Angeles, CA, United States of America
- Book design and composition by Arthur Khachatryan
- Suggested Library Catalog Categories: Religion & Spirituality / Philosophy / Contemporary Issues
- If you would like to stay up-to-date on interesting and important things, you may follow me on Twitter@ArthurAuthor.
- Follow the journey here on matters of theology, philosophy, history and science.